What's new

Frenchy in the Netherlands!

Reaction score
Country
Hye Everyone,

I am Joffrey from the Netherlands. I am French but I live and work there for now 4 years. I am the proud owner of a nice RX7 FD3S. Even if the engine is being rebuilt at the moment, I'm still proud of it :D.

My daily Honda Civic is now getting close to death and I wanna get a new daily drive, and I am strongly considering the S15 as a replacement. I think i will buy it around September/October, and in the meantime, i will start to look for information about this fine looking ride so when I am ready with everything, I'll know what I'm talking about.

Here are some pics of my RX7, when it was still running fine:

Joffrey

Last edited:

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Welcome here! Where abouts do you live in NL? I drive an S15 to and can tell you one thing, they're amazing cars :)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Im close to Den Haag, but im leaving the country soon for about 6 months :p So better hurry up with repairs then haha!

Reaction score
Country
Ok, then this might be when you come back then. The guy who is rebuilding my 13b is a bit slow and I have no idea when I will get it back on the road. and maybe I'll have an s15 by then :D

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I last posted on here.

I am now the proud owner of a dark grey S15 Spec R Aero with quite some nice equipment.

I have a nice exhaust manifold, Tein Superstreet suspension, a kakimoto muffler, a tomei ECU that works with a MAP sensor, and not the MAF sensor anymore.

The car is spotless, no rust, the paint is still in perfect conditions.

I am now looking for a couple of parts for it like a more silent muffler (OEM maybe) because the kakimoto is quite noisy for a daily car and also the front inner fenders so if you guys have this in stock, let me know

Here it is!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate! Is there an S15 club or something, or meetings over here? I am french but I live and work here for 5 years now and here in eindhoven, there is not much to do with those cars

Reaction score
Country
Got some clubs but not a specific S15 one.

www.wanganwarriors.com/forum is my own club which has all brands of cars.
www.sxoc.nl is for silvia's

But there is a Dutch S15 only Facebook group. But you need to be invited to that one ;)
If you have a facebook account you could send it to me via PM and ill invite you to that group.