What's new

Hello from Japan

J

Jet

My name is Jet and I am stationed in okinawa japan. I have been here for about four years and have just opted for four more. I have had my '99 Spec-R for about a year and half now and love every bit of it. The wife has the opposite opinion hahaha. I am not new to forums just this s15 owners club, which I am so thankful that I have found. This means less sorting through stuff that I don't care about. I am here to meet new people and discuss all things automotive. Since I know eye candy is important for the intro post, here you go!

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate! Looking good! :D I'm assuming you're moving out of japan at some stage, and if so, will you be taking the Silvia with you? :)

J

Jet

Thank you everyone for the comments. I will start a garage thread here shortly. Also need to get some engine bay/interior shots. I looked at the color code/interior colors and didn't see mine. Maybe Japanese spec r has some more?

Welcome mate! Looking good! :D I'm assuming you're moving out of japan at some stage, and if so, will you be taking the Silvia with you? :)
That's the plan. I would love to take it everywhere but that's not entirely up to me. If I stay overseas in the Japan/Europe area then it won't be a problem. Stateside is a different story.