What's new

New bloke from Sydney

S

SamB87

Hey all,

I'm Sam, a 24 year old electrician from Sydney. Owned my Jap spec 15 for almost 3 years now. Got it dead stock which is what I wanted. Pretty much gone from this:

To this:

Mods? Too many to list at the moment. I'd have to start another build thread probably, forgotten half the stuff that's on the damn thing now. Mainly focusing on time attack/circuit work at the moment, but really want to start drifting the thing. And that's basically it, the only other thing you need to know about me is that I hate Vertex kits. So much.

Cheers guys.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Awesome looking car! i was just looking at this a few days ago for white examples with carbon bonnets! Welcome!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome. Nice car. Who did your spoiler? I am thinking about doing the same thing myself.

S

SamB87

Got an uncle who's a mechanic, so it was one of the spray painter/panel beaters near where he works. Got it done properly, no fibreglassing or bog, just ABS plastic, plastic welded back in.

S

SamB87

That set of Enkei's are:

F: 17x9.5 +18
R: 17x10 +18

And I run 10mm slip-on spacers with those all round to bring them down to a +8 on all corners. But I've got a set of Work Meisters in 18x10 -5 fronts and 18x11 -20 rears to go on. I'll be fitting 40mm front and 50mm rear widebody guards, and will probably have to bow the rear guards to get the wheels to fit.