What's new

Hello from Bristol

Reaction score
Country
Hey everyone,

I'm currently getting rid of my two cars and going to get a S15, its one of my dream cars i have always wanted!

Currently i own a S13 (Uk Spec 1991 running 300BHP), which is a pending sale at the moment and a 300zx (Uk Spec 1994 running ~360BHP)

This is a picture of both of them at my unit, the MX5 is a friends!

The Zed has been to Nurbergring and all around Europe, but still only has 70K on the clock, and its one of the lowest mileage zeds in the country! Ive owned her for coming up to 5 years but just fancy a change. If i get a S15 in time i will be going to Stockholm this year in it :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Welcome along mate, happy hunting be nice you have another 15 owner down this neck of the woods!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I saw a black one driving past Fowlers once ages ago, i think we were both as shocked as each other to see another one! Im actually up in Bristol this Friday, not sure if taking the 15 up yet though!

Reaction score
welcome dude

where abouts in bristol are you mate?

im in bishopsworth and built this:

now long gone but there are other s15 owners in bristol ;)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Trying to convince the lad that bought yours Dave to come Japfest but think he's broke his wrist or something!

Reaction score
Country
welcome dude

where abouts in bristol are you mate?

im in bishopsworth and built this:

now long gone but there are other s15 owners in bristol ;)
Im Siston Comman area mate :), your car looks awesome! Looks like you spend alot of money on her!

Reaction score
Trying to convince the lad that bought yours Dave to come Japfest but think he's broke his wrist or something!
tbh i think i might have a little cry if i see it there lol

Im Siston Comman area mate :), your car looks awesome! Looks like you spend alot of money on her!
thanks man, yeah i did put alot of money into it, more time then anything though as i do all my own work, mechanical and bodywork, it was mint when i sold it :(

Reaction score
Country
Well finally got a S15,

I went the whole way to Ireland to get it! I have a few Japanese wiring 'issues' to sort out, but apart from that it is amazing!

And some pictures of it from the for sale ad:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Looks good mate!! I went to Ireland for mine too as they're aalot cheaper, unfortunately the seller wasn't the most honest person. But wouldn't change my car! It's got character! I'm only down the road too, get onto the events sectiOn and give mike a shout about japfest at castle combe!

Reaction score
Country
wilkommen!
LOVE the 300... mmmm.. always had a soft spot for them. It'd be my replacement for the S15 if I ever let her go.. which i wont :p
Happy hunting! :)