What's new

My first post

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone.

My names Sean and I'm looking for my first S15.

I have really joined up to find out as much information as I can before looking at any cars and get a feel for the community.

I think I want something pretty standard and a fresh import so I can start from a blank canvas. The only problem is I'm really impatient so don't know if I could wait while one is being imported for me.

I will defiantly be after your opinions on cars etc.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to our kinda sick family of s15 owners! hope you'll solve the problem of buying your own ichigo and soon we'll see a new post with lots of pictures and specs of your new ride. Good luck in this man ;)

Reaction score
Country
good luck with the search! check the uk markets too, as i found mine 100% standard, sitting with a guy in his late 40s/early 50s, who didnt have a clue what to do with it! lol. :)

Reaction score
Country
O right. I have had a quick look in those places. Just fancied being the first UK owner. Will bear that in mind though.

Reaction score
Country
the guy i got mine off used to live in japan, so he was the first worldwide owner. you never know what treasures you might find in the uk! :)

Reaction score
Country
welcome along Sean! Im in the same situation as yourself but good clean standard examples do pop up form time to time :)