What's new

Time to eventually introduce myself and new project

Reaction score
Country
So here it is, I have bought a RB30 S15 which was owned by Evilchap. Have started a few mods to it since taking ownership like adjustable camber control arms, turbo timer, new oil catch tank and engine bay tidy up (more of which to follow). Currently considering making it a Stoker'd RB30. Here she is

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Picture doesn't seem to show up if anyone know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi.
Try using photobucket to upload pictures.
Copy and paste the links across to here.
Be interested to see your Silv now.
Use to be nicely's before evilchap, so been about on this forum for ages that car.

Reaction score
Country
we all just hope you get to drive it more then evil chap, the amount of work he did, and it seamed to just sit in the garage.
Think Nicely was about the only one to put miles on it

S

S15 SILVIA

Niiice. Got any more pics, and some of the motor?
what kit is that too?
Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah have some more pics will put them up when i get them off the camera. The kit is a one off made especially for this motor.

Reaction score
Country
Its been awhile since I have been on this, the car has moved on a lot since then. Decided against the stroker idea and went down another road. So here it is as it stands at the moment, currently fitting cams and exhaust manifold and a .8 exhaust housing fitted.... Then more mapping. It made 483bhp @ 0.9Bar on its last run on the rollers so hoping to see the 550 mark after this.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]