What's new

New to site from cork, Ireland

D

dannyc6

Hey, bought a spec s up the country with two s15oc stickers on it so said I'd look it up since buying its being converted to turbo courtesy of an s14 donor car
will throw up a project thread if I can, where????? maybe someone knows the car

[/IMG]

Have been flat out buying bits for it since, hopefully will have it back from bodyshop early next week with a full vertex kit and modified bmw e46 m sport spoiler on it
Anyway site is looking good lots of info hope I can contribute something myself !!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Look forward to seeing the BMW spoiler :) sounds interesting, and welcome! She looks nice. I take it they are rota wheels? Can see some sort of sticker on one of the spokes?

D

dannyc6

Ya there 18" GTR Rotas ya the bmw spoiler was kind of a last minute thing, I have removed a spec R spoiler from the boot and have been forced to fill the holes with grommets as I cannot find a boot door so wanted something to take the eye away from the grommets so I hope it does the trick!

J

john

welcome to the site just joined myself!!im from cork too where abouts in cork are you from?

J

john

Well John from Fermoy, you? cheers Trial[/QUOT

right in the city bud just off barrack street do you know it?? fermoy is a bit dwn the road though! any car meets down your direction nothing happening up here haven't been to one in ages

D

dannyc6

No meets down this way hasnt been for a long time either usually end up going to Cork but aint much happening these days either

J

john

i know what you mean :( planing on having some work done to mine and hopefully have it on the road next month!! no tax at the moment...would like to arrange a meet if your interested??

any body else interested??

J

john

cool thanks but not sure who they are...do u know where abouts or is there a site or something to look up???