Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Re: Torque Imports

Nicely said:
http://www.torque-imports.co.uk

Highly recommended. :thumbs:
Was it the company you got your cars from?

Very good for a company to take responsibilty and get another car if the customer isn't satisfied :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The first one wasn't from them. I got a full refund from the first garage though (not going to mention their name here though).

The Torque Imports boys bent over backwards for me though. More than you can say about some import companies... ;)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
The first one wasn't from them. I got a full refund from the first garage though (not going to mention their name here though).

The Torque Imports boys bent over backwards for me though. More than you can say about some import companies... ;)
Oh, sorry.
Thought both cars was from the same company.

:wave:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
So did I, they have and have had a few Pewter ones.

They were one of the many sites i kept my eye on when looking for one.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
i think it will be due to money if they do mate....why not come and drive it there ya self mate :D
I know that in Sweden, people seem to have problems getting insurance when going to the UK to pick up a car.
The insurance you can get in Sweden is not aplyabel in the UK. And in the UK you have to live there to get an insurance (or something like that).
Could be the same trouble with Norway.

I know of a Skylineowner here in Sweden who was actually locked up after driving in the UK uninsured.
Not for a long time though. Just as long as it took for the "bobbies" to verify his identity.

Don't you have that company Japanimport or something in Norway who can help you get a car from the UK?

S

Scummy

Okei... thank's! I have been talking with japanimport, and I was like that close do give them the final yes and order a S15, but then I got some usefull info. about how much i will be charge to get plates on it.. It would be twice the price of just importing the car. And that much money i don't have.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Thread title and link changed as Torque have changed name slightly :)

Torque GT website said:
As of 1st September 2006 we have changed our trading name from Torque Imports to Torque GT. This reflects a change in emphasis from solely stocking imported Japanese Performance cars to incorporating a range of UK supplied Japanese Performance cars at better prices than the Franchised dealers! If you are looking for the best in Japanese performance vehicles then you've found the right place! We have greatly improved our In Stock pages and included full descriptions of all models and more photos' to enhance the browsing experience. Alternatively simply click on "last 5 cars added" for a quick update of our latest stock.

S

Speedy

That white one is mine btw LOL i put a deposit on it :wave: (will be tomorrow even)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Speedy said:
That white one is mine btw LOL i put a deposit on it :wave: (will be tomorrow even)
Congrats :thumbs:
Now get some nice white wheels and lower it and you're sorted :)

S

Speedy

LOL you and your white wheels :D As it happens i will be getting white wheels just undecided on Advan TCII's Work Meister S1's Nismo LMGT4's and Volk GT7's a few more sets also on my list but its a hard choice :cool: Ive just made the deposit now aswell lol i dont want to miss out on this one.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Speedy said:
LOL you and your white wheels :D As it happens i will be getting white wheels just undecided on Advan TCII's Work Meister S1's Nismo LMGT4's and Volk GT7's a few more sets also on my list but its a hard choice :cool: Ive just made the deposit now aswell lol i dont want to miss out on this one.
Nismo FTW :)
But it's your call.

S

Speedy

The Nismo's are lovely i must admit just depends really :) Lol Topper you havent spoiled anything :thumbs: