What's new

Torque GT

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hmmorz.. Iv paid a deposit, but the car hasnt turned up yet, They told me was meant to be here last wed.

Not worried just curious, Its on a transporter just now they told me yesterday and was meant to arrive last night.. still no word but i dont want to continue phonning them up and annoying them with my dull scot like tone lol.

The problem is i lost money last weekend on hotel's i had booked in Carlsilie and Plymuf and im trying to swap another shift this coming friday so i can get more hotels booked for the drive.

Any further sujestions folks?
-Mint

Reaction score
Dont worry so much. I went through the same process as you and its taking forever at present to get imports into the country and SVA'd. Torque are highly recommended and they've helped me out immensely during my two months of ownership.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
i cant understand the delay tho, they told me it was meant to be with them last wednesday.. so fingers crossed its in today, if not.. then i'll be waiting a further week :( gutted ..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Thing is, they are dependent on certain suppliers and services too. If one fails, it knocks on down the line. Its better to wait till they tell you its ready for collection :) You've waited this long, so another week isn't going to kill you :p It'll make you love the car more :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
^_^ lol. Yeah i know what you mean, but the original place was to go down 2 weekend ago, then last weekend i booked my hotels etc sorted work out, then was told this coming weekend would be fine so obviously you can understand where im coming from..

lol cant wait :D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Cheers pablo. Right well it arrived on tue night, sorting out an alarm at the moment with them and should 'fingers crossed' be picking it up this weekend... ^_^!!!!!!!!!!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
coolio mine should be out the bodyshop this weekend too!
I was speaking to Tristan this morning and he was telling me he knew you Pablo.

Everything seems good to go with this now.. so fingers crossed nothing else stands in my way. I have just paid for a cobra alarm and they are fitting it for me tomorrow. :smitten:

Reaction score
Just have to say awsome company!!! I got a great S15 from them, a few weeks after the coolant lines went and the warranty didnt cover so Torque were more than happy to cover the costs :thumbs:

If I ever get another import I will be going to them.... even though it's a 3 and a bit hour drive away :p