What's new

Torque GT

S

Speedy

Right.... At present im not a happy chappy and extremely annoyed with myself. The S15 i was hoping to get looks like i wont be purchasing now. I recently handed my notice in at work as it was affecting my health and ive been searching for other jobs with no success so i had to revoke my deposit on this lovely example :( Im kicking myself but health was more important at the time. Good news is that i am defo getting a S15 as soon as i find another job so its not all bad its just delayed which could be good as its Xmas and lots of presents to buy for others so have to put myself in the back seat for now. I hope im still welcome here lol i will own one in 2007 for sure no doubt.

So the main reason im posting is for anyone who asked about this car, get in there with a deposit :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
To bad :(
But it might be for the better too. Winter time is skid off the road time. My S15 is safely sat in a garage untill spring :)

Torque GT

🔥 Contributing Trader 🔥
Reaction score
Apologies, my mistake! It is a 6 Speed box, now ammended :eek:

Hello to all btw as this is our first post, especially Nicely, hope things are going well for you.

We currently have three S15's. The white example is physical in the UK and the two blue's are currently being shipped from Japan. http://www.torque-gt.co.uk/instock2.php?m=nis&submit.x=52&submit.y=9

All the best for 2007

Mike and Tristan

D

DriftR

I want a s15...specR...with the wing etc...aero is it?

preferably in pewter or white.

i know whats what, and a guy i know imports cars himself, but kinda messed it up when he tried a car needing an ESVA etc...so im not going with him, but hes good for getting vital info out of for free :D , i do know what prices they sell for ;)

hit me!!! what kinda prices we gonna be dealin with???

i notice your site says you take part exchange...im kinda loosing patience selling mine in order to fund a s15...would like to discuss that with you if i havent yet sold mine.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Not sure if Mike and Tristan scan this forum often enough...

If you want a quick answer to the questions raised then it's best to call or email them.

I've just got my car from these guys and I totally recommend - :thumbs:

Reaction score
yeah, i agree, torque-gt do rock, definately one of the better importers, i got my s15 from them a while back now (mine has the :hurl:blue option seats as nicely put it so tactfully :mad:) lol
and they were really helpfull, honest, and knew what they were talking about. one happy customer!
im sure james will agree with me as he recently bought his lovely blue s15 from them too.....2 happy customers!
:wave: