What's new

Torque GT

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Personaly i work in a garage and a PID is a oil filter and oil change and a full inspection lights tires ect and expected that the Silvia would of had a oil change since I was going to be driving it that day for about 350-400 miles to get home

Reaction score
So you say it did have PDI, which involves an oil filter + oil change, but it didn't have an oil change?

Bit confused here :confused:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
nah I personaly would see a PDI as a full check and a min service
they only realy MOT'd the car and didnt touch it after that was never serviced or had a oil chance done

chelle83

Reaction score
I brought my S15 off these guys at the Beginning of November and can highly recommend them, they were fab the whole way through the process

S

S15 SILVIA

^^^^^^^^^
I agree, Mike was a great help.
Found him really honest, if he found a car he thought was a nail, he would say to leave it, even tho we were searching for over 2 months, and I was probably doing his head in. He didnt just fob me off with anything to get rid of me. Ha ha
His communication is great. Usually replied to e-mails within a couple of hours, all the way through the looking, purchase, to even after the sale.
Will definetly use them again.

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Mike is a great help !

He's helping me to found a S15, very good communication, fast reply... I appreciate that !

Reaction score
Country
After reading this thread from the beginning to the end, I have been convinced that I will be using these guys to look and import my S15 for me!

Reaction score
Country
i got mi s15r aero from torque gt and they was so helpful and the prices were alot beter than others and they were alot more friendly than some other inporters, if you want a jap car go for torque gt and i promise your be pleased with the serice