What's new

Just a quick question.

M

matt

Hello all,
Only rescently joined and im hopeing for a s15 within the next year or two. Ive been looking on the usual sites for cars such as autotrader and the like and imports look much better value. I was just wondering from experience how much would a Spec S or an Autech be to import to the UK and get it ready to drive? Ive looked at JM imports as they say they make sure the car is ok and get the car UK ready for you, are they any good?

Thanks alot,
Matt

M

matt

Ah cheers for the info, been looking more at JM Imports because of everything they do with the car. I'd say im aiming for an Autech now and a spec s is my fallback. Both are much better than my current corsa :p.

Also thanks for the welcome :)

Torque GT

🔥 Contributing Trader 🔥
Reaction score
As a guideline, you would need to budget for at least £5k for a Spec S. For this you could expect a 1999 car with circa 80k miles. You could then go preety much all the way up to £12k + for a super low mileage one! Autech S15's are very rare in Japan and command similar values to the Spec R's, so you'd need to budget for around £9k for an early one with average mileage.

Just so you are clear, our prices include full UK preperation and registration as well. We also check every car we buy physically in Japan before purchase, so we are 100% happy with the quality.

Cheers,

Mike

M

matt

Cheers for the information much appriciated. Ill definatly have to have a look at you lot also when i get the money. Ill most likely have about 6k as my budget because insurance will be high for me (ill be 19 at that point).
Thanks again :)