SVA imports

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I personally wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Think a few people on here would agree...

Have a read of the stickys in the Import section :)

Reaction score
Country
02 Reg ??? most unlikely :rolleyes:

As mentioned there are a few Importers recommended on here, Charlie @ ProdriftUK being one of them who i can thoroughly recommend so far with my dealings with him....

http://www.prodriftuk.com/

He also has a 2 white ones for sale i believe.

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The fact that its a 2002 model means that they are willing to falsify the Japanese de-registration document to get it through the ESVA. That should be enough to tell you what they're like. If they're willing to falsify legal documentation, what else are they willing to do?

People have gone to see a few of their 'immaculate' cars in the past and found them to far from it...

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Is this car still availabe? thats been there for ages, I'd leave well alone. I believe a number of people have been on here enquiring about this car. 1 word DODGY. Torque GT are how I used and can't reccomdend highly enough. gud comms, friendly service and gr8 after sales service. :thumbs:. Even picked me up at the airport.

They currently have 3 S15 Spec R's in stock

S15_Spec_R

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
I havent been on here for a while so for what its worth at this late stage I would say no to dealing with these muppets at SVA. Lucky they are so far away or I would have swung for them. Nothing major, oil was black which had apparantley been changed - told them to change it there and then ( 7hr trip down!). Also went through their checklist and disagreed with what they said they and done.

Got my car though and I'm happy just the person has no idea of customer skills or intelligence that someone buying the car will know what they are looking for.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i have only just seen this thread, i put a deposit down on an s15 from sva a couple of weeks ago, on the phone they weren't very helpful, but when i turned up it was quite different.

the owner of the place handed me the keys and said to take as long as i wanted looking round the car and to give him a shout when i wanted to test drive it. the car was absolutely immaculate (no jap bodge jobs like holes drilled in the dash and whatnot) and drove fine so i can't complain.

i've got email confirmation that it is a grade 4 car (which i will bring up with him if it turns out to be anything other when it comes to paying the balance) and i saw it the day after they recieved it before they could do anything to it and the odo reading was 57000 odd, so that tallies up to his approximation of about 34k.

there was a guy there who had bought a glanza from them a coouple of weeks before who was having some wheels fitted and he said he was very happy with the car they supplied.....

so far my experience of them has been fine, touch wood the rest of the purchase goes well though.

here is the car i have bought http://www.svaimports.com/details.php?ID=256,
what are you guys thoughts? is there anything i should bring up when i go to collect it before i hand over the money? i'm happy with the car in itself, but is there other stuff i should ask for proof of?

any help gratefully recieved.:)

P

Pazz

Atleast they arent falsly de-registering them in Japan anymore. or atleast it doesnt appear that way.

Did it look like it had only done 34,000 miles? Wear to pedals/steering wheel etc etc?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
the thing was cleaner than clean i couldn't believe it. if it wasn't then theres no way i would have swapped from the fto as that too is a minter.....

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
though its the most common colour its the one I like the most, it was the same with my fto - that is steel silver (lots of those around) but i loved it.

T

TonyS15

I got mine there, id make sure you carry out your own BIMTA test, when i bought mine it was advertised with 46,000miles....after doing it turned out that it had 64,000 which when i phoned up they denied all knowledge and offered my money back....

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
well i dont think it has done a lot of miles, the pedals, steering wheel and gearknob must have all been replaced otherwise, and the overall condition is really good, its had a couple of minor panel repairs sorted well, as i would expect anyway of an 8 yr old, but no accident damage, i've thouroughly inspected everywhere and it all looks way too original to have been in an accident. it has the odd chip to be expected, but the main gripe i have had with them is after a couple of days i had the battery replaced and now one of the coil packs has gone on the blink! i know its not major and they have said they will sort it but its a huge pain as its causing inconvenience for me, which i shouldn't be getting so soon after buying it.

all in all, as i said im happy with the car but i'll definitely would look elsewhere next time i want an import as the after sales is poor, when you call them they just sound like they don't care.

Reaction score
i buoght my s15 from sva at the weekend after a few trips down. rafe was very helpful and a genuinely nice guy. no trying to fob me off and sell me a ****ter. would highly recommend them as a garage and importer i was very impressed with the service. bare with them if you are trying to e-mail or phone as they are extremely busy. i have got to get a folding mirror sorted tho as it wont fold in or out and interior light wont work so i will phone tomorrow and let you know how it goes

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
raef was ok - the problems i had were with the attitude of his number 2 man at the time....seemed not to be very helpful when i went to pay?? it made the whole company look bad in my eyes - i've spoken to raefna couple of times since and he is a pretty decent bloke

Reaction score
ill see what the situation is on sat as i have gotta pop down and have a few things sorted out that dont work on my new one. and a few issues i have to get sorted. hopefully it is all good.