Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'll add www.japcity.com

Has a fixed price for importing from Japan so amongst the cheapest options unless you do everything yourself or have a friend who does it.

And no need to worry about getting a cheap accident car for normal condition prices.
He takes his fee and you decide what condition car you want. His fee remains the same.

Comes highly recommended from the Swedish skyline forum www.skyline.se

He doens't offer the same kind of guarantee though as normal import companies would as he only act as a "consultant" and has a smaller fee compared to regular import companies.
You decide what car you want in Japan And he helps you get it home and road legal.
Although if something goes wrong with the car I'm sure he will help you source the parts needed free of charge. You only pay for the part and freight.

A little riskier but on the other hand you'll probobly save some ???.

Oh, and every expenditure is showed on a very detailed spreadsheet. So you know exactly how much of your money is going to what.

Reaction score
Country
http://www.prodriftuk.com/

Charlie is a top bloke, extremely helpfull and has plenty of experience importing S15's and other jap imports. All cars also come BIMTA certified which is very important on a car costsing as much as S15's do :thumbs:

P

Paul D

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/

I got mine through here and Jurgen was spot on. He helped with all my millions of questions etc. Everytime i rang up i spoke to him instead of loads of different people that would have to go and find out for me.
Also i've been up to the unit quite a few times and haven't seen one bad car imported from him they're all mint.

Top bloke would definately recommend

F

falz

www.mashamoto.co.uk

very nice ppl, I'm working with the belgian department, but they really answer all your questions without hesitation they really know their thing and don't get fed up with ya. cuz I asked em alot and they've done alot for me already.