What's new

Rought price brake down of importing

Reaction score
Country
Hi just wondering if anyone had dealings with torqueGT on importing there s15 , what are the total costs ..... car it self and everything else ?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
Give them a ring, Darren sourced mine for me, fantastic service from him and Mike. They will find the best car within your budget and specification. Price will include shipping, import tax, service, U.K. registration and undersealing, well mine did anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Picked mine up from them at the beginning of Feb.
I let them know my budget, and they said whether it was feasible or not, and then they help you find cars coming up at auction!
Once they/you find one you want to bid on, you have to give them a deposit (mine was £500). Its refundable if you find an alternative car or dont win (and dont want them to continue looking). If you win, then you pay half the value of the car and they sort everything, shipping, paperwork etc. Once it landed I paid for the landing taxes and fees etc BUT this is taken off your total price, its not extra! :) They do offer extras like alarms and additional undersealing (they offer a basic protection service in the final price tho but I wanted to make sure mine was doubly protected haha) Then once they have registered the car and its ready for pick up, you pay the rest on collection day!
I was like you, I asked one company who seemed pretty hazy about costs and what was included and really put me off, last thing I wanted was someone turning around and asking for shed loads more money on top, whereas Torque told me a price and that was that!
Price will depend on what spec you want, so speak to Darren, he was proper helpful.