What's new

Would you buy from SVA Imports?

Reaction score
Country
Hiya guys, i've found a nice S15 that i could potentially be buying, it is from SVA Imports ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Silvia-S15-spec-R-/321842399679?hash=item4aef4d49bf )

The car looks really well maintained on the photos & looks in immaculate condition, i've read a few horror stories on here about SVA, but are they really that bad? I've asked him if he has a BIMTA Certificate and he replied with 'We are Bimta approved'.

After a few of the stories i have read on here i am abit worried with dealing with them, although i really do like this S15! They are also a 3 hour drive for me aswell.

What would you guys say? if i were to buy it what sort of questions shall i ask them? And what documents should i get?

Or should i just steer clear & avoid them & wait for something else to come up?

Thanks guys.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
My mate bought his first r34 from sva, raif seemed like a bit of a character, but the car was fine. The only ****ty bit was they were supposed to remove metal stickers (hks or similar) from the dash but said they didn't have time. When he got it home he took it off and found a hole in the dash, hence why they left it on. He wasn't too bothered though as he was flocking it anyway :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I bought mine from SVA a few years ago. It's the second car I've had from there and they've both been good cars. There service is a bit **** though if I'm honest.

When I viewed my S15 it had a huge folder full of Jap paperwork.....when I got the car home a week later it had disappeared. When I rang them to try and get hold of it they denied all knowledge saying the only person that had touched the car was the valeter and that he would't have touched it. Pissed me off a fair bit as it was one of the reasons I went for the car and a folder full of paperwork doesn't just vanish. I also found their customer service a bit rough round the edges.

This was at least 3 years ago though so they may have improved.