My Wheels have come at last

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Topper said:
:nod:

GET YOUR WHEELS FITTED KIMI........... :wave:
I'm trying honest :annoyed:
managed to order my tyres today 215 45 17 front and to keep my radius the same 235 40 17 rears.
but guess what ,,,,,,Toyo have run out of 235 tryes so i've gotta wait another few days :rant:

i would have sorted them earlier but my supercharger on my yaris blew up,
so i've been sorting that out :rant: :rant:
its been fixed today at WRC at silverstone so i have my boost back :D
On the other hand it had to have a service last week and had 4 new alloys under warranty,
the techy that fitted them damaged the new alloys and its going back friday for more new alloys :annoyed:

K

kieran

lol kimi how they damage them?

anyways more to the point get those wheels on girl we wanna see lol, tell toyo to pull their finger out :p :D

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
kieran said:
lol kimi how they damage them?

anyways more to the point get those wheels on girl we wanna see lol, tell toyo to pull their finger out :p :D
:D the toyota techy muppets must have done it on the tyre machine, they put a groove all the way round the rim
took it right down to the bare metal :rant:

Fingers and everything else i can cross my Rays will be ok when my toyos arrive ;)
although the grease muppets at toyota wont be fitting my tyres on them :no:

K

kieran

:eek: how did they manage that? did they do all for wheels? or damage only one? what tyre size you got on the yaris? i am a very in experience at tyre fitting but even i can fit up rubber band 19" 20" tyres with little hassle, and without damage lol still, their mistake and they pay for it which is a good thing just a bummer :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
lol yeah i put my standard wheels back on 185 55 15 , when she got kicked out of her warm garage for the s15 :D
the oz superlegga's i had on looked to nickable on the drive so i put my standard toyota wheels back on :thumbs:
They managed to damage 3 of them :p

K

kieran

:eek: with that size they should have been able to throw the tyre from the other side of the room to fit them without damaging the rims lol

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
ok guy's need your advise again :D

as i'm a girly i cant decide if i prefer black wheel nuts or silver :confused:

take a looky and let me know what you think [ the black nuts are rays ]

OR

kimi x