What's new

all members in the USA raise your hands!

W

wookieballa

lets get a thread going about the folks in the USA that have S15's
post up a pic of your ride
your build sheet
and any problems you hve run into since you have had the car.

i would start, BUT i'm in Japan LOL. im trying to find a loop hole to get mine home once again.. (by once again, i mean that i gave up for 3 years, and now i have a year left, so its weighing heavily on my mind, and i want to bring it with me!)

W

wookieballa

they are very strict about everything in the US.. not as "land of the free" as you think LOL

Reaction score
Country
I'm in Florida, not so hard to register here. My car is pretty much stock...

Spec R with 33,000 km

....and here is a little video of me having some fun.

Reaction score
Country
Not in America but I'm in Canada. I'm waiting for the 15 year law to kick in. I plan to start looking at various Japanese car auctions next year.

M

mikaellee

so what year can Canada have the S15?? well sofa king how did you get your S15 shipped over btw? if so plesase pm me

M

mikaellee

dams really you know what i was thinking of getting the s15 to cross over to the US but man need the owner to cross it for me :( well dams thats long bro 2014 so your saying not even now you guys dont even have the s15 ?

M

mikaellee

you know i would like to see the papers of his car like it is actually registered in US plus he doesnt even have a Florida state plate on his car so nahhh i dont believe it unless he shows proof i mean he doesn have a video of the car but can be like every other video on youtube......license plate please...???

Reaction score
Country
you know i would like to see the papers of his car like it is actually registered in US plus he doesnt even have a Florida state plate on his car so nahhh i dont believe it unless he shows proof i mean he doesn have a video of the car but can be like every other video on youtube......license plate please...???
Yeah. thats not gonna happen.