What's new

Side spec R and rear silvia badges placements

Reaction score
Country
I've been trying to find the where exactly are these badges located on the car (dimensionally wise) but haven't found any info on the forum or any official nissan document for it (if it exists anyway). Do any of you guys know the measurement to locate these badges correctly? or are willing to do so:D? btw, Happy Holidays for everyone in the forum! Cheers!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hello bud, wish I'd seen this earlier spend all afternoon out cleaning her! If nobody has sorted you out some by tomorrow I can try sort you out a few measurements. :thumbs:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
That would be great bud, :D appreciate your help on this one!
I'll just pop out and have a look now matey!

Right,

The 'S' and the 'V' are slighty lower than the other letters, but if it was me id tape off a line accross the boot at the height of the other letters and measure in 7 inches from each light to centre the 'silvia' and tape up to do the Nissan. Sorry about changing from imperial to metric but seemed easier considering the badge is exactly 7 inches from either light!

I also need to need by badge.... :(

S+V height.

Other letter height.

Nissan height and line up with letters.

Silvia centre 7 inches each edge (sorry about the distraction)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Amazing!!! this will surely help a lot (nice sticker btw :wack:), only need the spec r badge location from the sides and I'm done. Really appreciate your help mate, cheers!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Crap!! Didn't notice the side bits you needed to! I'll have a look tomorrow as its dark now! Ha! Had the sticker kicking about and didn't know what to do with it! Figured a nice ass for a nice ass! Makes it a bit cluttered but hey ho! :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Sorry mate, I totally forgot about this... :( cars away getting bumpers fitted at the mo, anyone able to help him out?

Reaction score
Country
anyone? i'm sure someone can get outside with a ruler and take some picture or just get the measurements for this badges, pleeeeease :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
anyone? i'm sure someone can get outside with a ruler and take some picture or just get the measurements for this badges, pleeeeease :)
If no one does I should have mine back Friday or Saturday, might have to remind me though! :)