Look what I got...

S

S1Five

question: is that the genuine one?

blah i got just another misc one from audio shop, doesnt fit well :cry:

how much that cost?

D

Derek

I got one off ebay few weeks ago. Fits perfect. Specially for The double Din. I'll try to dig out the link if ye want it.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
A'PEXi said:
why dont u guys have them? i can order from nissan aus if someone needs lol :p
If you've got a double DIN, you won't have one.

I just picked one up over the counter at Cleveland Nissan. Had them in stock. Was well impressed with the guy there. I phone and said 'I'm after a replacement centre console cubby for an S15'.
'The one under the stereo? Yeah, we've got that here. $30.25.'

That would have taken a chassis number, about 20 minutes of farting about and and end price of about ?60 from the UK...

I couldn't find the damn thing in FAST originally. Took a look once I had the part number and found it... :rolleyes:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The only thing I'd say about this one is that it mounts onto the existing stereo side plates and should be a perfect fit. For ?12...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
u got a very good point cuz mine just sits in place it dont move tho but of course oem products will be the best :thumbs:

L

Lee75

Nicely said:
Yeah but you guys also didn't get a crap double DIN stereo. You just got a crap single DIN stereo! :p
True :nod: i can only pick up BBC radio 2 :annoyed: :D can't play CDs as its a MD player :rolleyes:
just need a plug so i can fit my other stereo :)