What's new

Apexi intake kit.

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi all,
Know its a bit late now, but I've just ordered an apexi filter kit from Fr sport,
its model 507-N005. It is listed for the S14, but I'm sure I read somewhere it is the same for s15s.
Am I right, or will it need modding to fit?
Ha ha.

They are on sale at the mo on their site by the way. $116.79, with $59 postage. Thought that was quite cheap. Works out about £110 delivered:)
know there may be some import costs, but won't be more than £15 if there is any.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Maf patterns are the same iirc mate so don't worry about it ;)

S

S15 SILVIA

Cheers Dean.
Any idea if the mount brackets are the same between 14s and 15s?

S

S15 SILVIA

Recieved and fitted my kit yesterday. Sounds loads better. Nice little induction sound, plus brings out the sound of the factory recirc valve. Looks loads better too :)
Fr sport are spot on. Much recommended!
One thing I would like to note, the instructions are in jap, so almost useless. used the fitting guide in the useful links section, which was helpful, but think the kits have altered a little since that was posted. Nothing major, just that you need to fit a spacer to the bracket that mounts to the power steering reservoir. (comes in the kit)
Also, fitted a new fuel filter. Bought one of eBay, a sytec one for a 200sx.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-20...arParts_SM&hash=item19c1ca07d4#ht_2611wt_1057
Don't know if the 14 filters are larger than the 15 ones, or the fact it's a better flowing one, but it was about 50% larger than the factory one, but luckily fitted ok in the factory holder. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Sorry for stealing thread, but i was wondering if the s15 apexi power intake kit still fits if i remove my original AFM and changes it to a z32 AFM?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
You can make it fit a z32 maf by enlarging the holes on the maf, but it's better to use a z32 or universal apexi power intake kit as the universal one has the correct pattern, and is cheaper too if I remember correctly ;)

CMR

Reaction score
Country
You can get the correct adapter for the z32 on ebay for a decent price.