What's new

And we lower our cars why? For your amusement!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Just popping through Dartmoor with the gf, pop into a turning circle bit to swing round and take a look at some ponies....:yawn: and well combination of not paying attention and letting another car out and well.... ah well a picture paints a thousand words.... :down:

I look well chuffed.....

And the money shot....

Plus, front inside tires are done cambers is off badly and killed them, camber arms needed aswell as new tires....

Tax is due monday,
Paid off a 700 quid snowboard holiday this morning,
A aero bumper with half left to pay arriving anyday now,
Another snowboard hol to pay off on Dec 10th.... and then christmas...

Best start hammering in the O/T.

Happy Saturday fella's! :wave:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Ah man, something tells me the exhaust, chassis rails and maybe sump and gearbox brace have taken a bashing there... Hope alls ok though :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Front camber's adjusted on the top mounts so no need to buy new arms :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I think the only thing that actually touched is the skirt and the rail, I'll have a good look tomorrow, It wasn't a 10mph drop and srape more just a kinda plonk down! Was getting it back up was the cringe worthly part....

Ah cheers craig, any miricle solutions to adding rubber to the inside of tires?! ;)

Reaction score
Country
I think the only thing that actually touched is the skirt and the rail, I'll have a good look tomorrow, It wasn't a 10mph drop and srape more just a kinda plonk down! Was getting it back up was the cringe worthly part....

Ah cheers craig, any miricle solutions to adding rubber to the inside of tires?! ;)
year dude, raise it up a bit