What's new

decat fitted

Reaction score
well, got the decat on today... there's no doubt that it certainly spools up quicker and stronger! :D

well worth the 50 notes i handed over to jono for it! cheers bud! :D

FMIC next.... amazing how i said "i wouldn't be spending money on the 15!!!"

J

Jono

Glad I was able to start the ball rolling for you mate! But really, it's Creasey you should thank for the quality product. :wave:

I would buy an FMIC if the general message wasn't "spend even more on re-map etc before you up the boost and see real benefits!" :D It's a sh*tter... It's a kinda all or nothing stage. Need dump pipe, front pipe, FMIC, re-map. Probably looking at a grand there. I just don't have it! (especially after spending ?350 on a cat this weekend :eek: )

M

Meddy

Jono said:
Glad I was able to start the ball rolling for you mate! But really, it's Creasey you should thank for the quality product. :wave:

I would buy an FMIC if the general message wasn't "spend even more on re-map etc before you up the boost and see real benefits!" :D It's a sh*tter... It's a kinda all or nothing stage. Need dump pipe, front pipe, FMIC, re-map. Probably looking at a grand there. I just don't have it! (especially after spending ?350 on a cat this weekend :eek: )
You know the sad thing is when I first read this I was thinking ?350 for a Cat even sports cats arent that much..................

Then I engaged brain and realised it must be the furry variety. :eek: