What's new

replica aero

Reaction score
Country
*likes* assuming i'm not broke at time of production, i'm well up for one of these (assuming decent quality and fitment of course)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
good idea, but I think people go with the aero for the build quality more then anything else (in my opinon of course). If its fibreglass copy its just the same as the rest of the aftermaket bumpers you can get.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
There are loads of fiberglass ones around now. Personally I'd rather spend £800 on a proper one than £350 on a fiberglass one that'll end up cracking in no time.. False economy.

Reaction score
Country
I agree, the replica ones are very good. But it's kinda like buying a fake pair of shoes. They may look spot on but the original is more for a reason. Quality of materials makes a massive difference!! However I do agree with using the fibreglass ones for track. As at the minute I use a stock bumper when doing track days. And it's always nice to show up at the track with the car looking it's best. I think you really need to look at £200 ea. This way more people will be willing to shell out for them :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't see that a fibreglass one will crack in no time,my last fb bumper was on the car almost 2 years and was fine till I hit a rabbit lol
I think 2-250 would be more like it 3-350 may be too much

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
thats not true either i have scraped 3 times on speed bumps and my bumper is fine,i dont see why everyone thinks fibreglass bumpers are so bad? mine is solid

D

Daniel san

Most of my car is fibreglass and carbon fibre. You just have to not drive into things......pretty much the same as having plastic and metal panels really lol