What's new

What do you think of this Sleighty...??

M

Meddy

Nick said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=330023232200&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Its a nissan sleighty... How rare are these...??

The thing I like about it, is the milage, and the price at the moment... ;)

Let me know if you think its a bargain or not, and what they should be going for...

Thanks Nick
Ok that looks like a car Yokohama Racing have on their website and also had advertised on Driftworks. However I think there was some issue with a car they sold being passed off as rust free and then being a rot box. I dont know the details so maybe try a search on Driftworks.

On another note the chance of finding a Sileighty that hasnt been damage repaired is remote. You would be better off going for a later model car like an S14 or 14a. I toyed with a Sileighty or PS13, but decided it was going to be too expensive and too much trouble so have plumped for a 14a. I looked at one at www.carplanetltd.co.uk the other day which was an unmolested straight example, but it wasnt cheap.

N

Nick

I found out a little info, and its not a real one, as they were oly in 98, and the one i been lookin at is a 95...

And if you look at his feedback, there is one saying about the rust and rot problem...

Thought it was too good to be true...

Only thing that puzzles me is that i thought the 180sx's only had the 1.8 not the sr20...??

Thisnk im gonna leave it tho... ;)

M

Meddy

Nick said:
I found out a little info, and its not a real one, as they were oly in 98, and the one i been lookin at is a 95...

And if you look at his feedback, there is one saying about the rust and rot problem...

Thought it was too good to be true...

Only thing that puzzles me is that i thought the 180sx's only had the 1.8 not the sr20...??

Thisnk im gonna leave it tho... ;)
Feedback wouldnt mention the problem as he doesnt just trade through ebay, he had a forum on driftworks and a website which seems to have dissappeared into the ether over last few weeks.

I thought most of the cars from 94 onwards had the Sr20 in them. Then again when it comes to the older stuff Im a bit hazy.

A

Autech_NZ

have a look on the new zealand silvia club site for info on sileighty's nissansilvia.co.nz

they are fairly common here, it is a straight pannel swap with the popup light front. just some headlight wiring issues.

that one isnt a type x or if it is it has had the typex taillights swapped out for the crappy 180sx lights.

some of them did come with sr20s the redtop version

S13 - CA18DE/T coupe Years 88 - 90
PS13 - SR20DE/T coupe Years 91 - 93
RS13 - CA18DET (dont think they came with DE's?) Hatchback Years 88 - 93(?)
RPS13 - SR20DE/T Hatchback Years 94 - 98 -this is the type-s type-r and type-x (different engines and bodykits etc )

180sx was a Jap import for the RS13 and RPS13
200sx was a NZ new for RS13 (did they do the RPS13 in nz?) dunno