What's new

apexi dual funnel group buy

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Alright guys,
Have been speaking to a company about getting apexi filters at a really good price.
Don't know if anyone is interested ,the filters are the universal z32 fit apexi dual funnel intake available in either chrome finish or the standard black finish.
If there is more than 2 people interested the price is £66 delivered which is a bargain as most places are 120+ so if anyone is interested let me know and I will get a group buy going.
The price may come down a bit further if there are a few of us interested,these should fit the standard intake if they don't apexi adaptors are available for £15 so its still a blinding price tbh
Cheers for looking
Chris

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sweet as dude! Well we have enough for that price then lol
If anyone else is interested let me know asap as wanna try get the order sorted over the weekend.
Bit short notice I know,but could hold on for a few more days if people are interested

S

S15 SILVIA

Can these be fitted to the standard afm, or just the z32?
Would I need to make a bracket to support the filter too?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
You will just get the filter at that price. They bolt straight onto the Z32 AFM's with the gasket and screws included. To use with our OE AFM you will need an Apexi adapter which is the expensive bit. I believe Apex Performance sell a cheaper copy of it too.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
yes this is a price for just the filter,apex are out of stock of theirs atm but will sell the adaptor seperately for £60!!! Makes it a bit expensive if you ask me,I have spoken to driftworks and they say these filters can be made to fit the standard afm if you drill 2 of the holes in the maf base to make them slightly bigger.
I intend to get a z32 soon so this is the route I will be going down for now,then just have to make up a bracket.

S

S15 SILVIA

Cheers Craig.
Probably be better off just getting a model specific one for mine, then ill get the mount too.
Shame tho, as that's a good price

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Its up to you mate,you are looking at £120 for a kit with adaptor plate,all you have to do is slot 2 holes on the maf to make this fit driftworks told me it literally takes 2 minutes to do. As I said up to you though if you don't feel comfortable doing it or want a straight bolt onthen get a proper kit I will see if the company have any full kits and what price they would be if they do

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
These are great. I've had mine for over 2 years and it's spot on. :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Theres not much to the brackets, just a strip of metal with a bend and hole in each end. Easy DIY job if you can get hold of some metal, or a fabricator would knock one up in 15 mins if you hive him a decent drawing.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
as above ,honestly is only really a 10 min job all in even if your not very good with these things cant see it taking more than half hour!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
not much interest in this then?

I did find out a price for the proper s15 kit with apexi adaptor and it comes to 150 delivered so your best bet is either bren @apex their kit is 120 or frsport in the states do the proper apexi kit for about 100 delivered(without imports fees)
Going to go ahead and order kits for vinnie and myself today so if anyone is interested let me know asap please

Reaction score
Country
Im guessing this is the one of offer?

This is what i have in my car, but i have the apexi adapter that craig mentioned.

The one in the photo is a 500-A022 apexi say this fits

Skyline - R33 GTS-t S2 - ECR33
Skyline - R33 GTS-t S1 - ECR33
Skyline - R34 GTT - ER34
Imprezza - GC8/GF8 Ver1-2
Imprezza - GC8/GF8 Ver3-4
Imprezza - GC8/GF8 Ver5-6
Skyline - R32 GTS-t - HCR32
Stagea - 25t RS (~98+) - WGC34
Silvia - S13 (CA18DET)
MR2 - SW20
180SX - RS13 (CA18DET)