What's new

Aero bumpers and racing logic coilovers

B9NKO

Reaction score
hi people im not sure if ive put this in the right section but im just wanting peoples views on these aero bumpers, they are a frp replica from japan, ive searched everywhere and these are the only ones i can find, my mate has got a container coming over in the next 6-8 weeks and im thinking of importing a few bumpers, i already have one myself that i got 6 months ago and it fits well, only done a moch up at the moment but im fitting it on the weekend after ive drilled the mounting holes, they dont come with mounting holes or fog light brackets and they arnt the thickest of materials but it seems very strong

I think i can get them for around £350-£450 delivered maybe cheaper, i wont know until they are brought in japan. there is room for about 4 in the container so if anyone is interested please let me know asap.

Also my mate sells Racing Logic Coilovers which i think are brilliant for the money and i have them fitted to mine, they are used widely in Australia in the drift seen and they are cheaper than BC coilovers and in my opinion they are better so if any one is interested please let me know aswell, he keeps them in stock and is next day delivery.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Really he should come on here himself, apply for trader status, but I appreciate you are trying to do everyone a favour :) he will have to do this though if people want them.

How firm are the coilovers? And I guess you get the usual 12 month warranty?

B9NKO

Reaction score
Yeh if people are interested he will ask to become a trader as he does quite a few s15 parts, the coilovers arnt to firm at all, I ordered mine with a slightly softer spring rate but the standard setting is fine. He runs them on his Evo and loves them!! And yeh they will come with a 12 month warranty

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What price are the coilies going to be ? I have been reading up on these prior to your post and they look to be very good,a few places in the uk already sell them at decent prices so would be interesting to find out how competitive he is

B9NKO

Reaction score
What price are the coilies going to be ? I have been reading up on these prior to your post and they look to be very good,a few places in the uk already sell them at decent prices so would be interesting to find out how competitive he is
I think he has got them for sale at £645 his website for them is www.racing-logic.co.uk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is that for the hyper street? Sounds like a pretty good price tbf I am weighing in these and the hsd at the moment so will do a lot more reading up

B9NKO

Reaction score
Yeah I think that is the hyper street, they have had very good reviews in banzai and Japanese performance magazine!! Go on the website and check them out!

B9NKO

Reaction score
just a quick picture of the aftermarket bumper fitted, in my opinion they fit really well!!

B9NKO

Reaction score
Mate that is nice. I want one now.

Also nice teg there by the way.
Thanks mate, i took the pictures with my iphone so it dosnt really do it justice but for the money i think its worth it!

The DC5 is my brothers, its a really nice example, really clean

B9NKO

Reaction score
Website looks great pity he has no item's in any of the Nissan sections!! Has he gone tit's up? WTF!!
He has lots of s14/s15 sets in stock when I went on the website the other day it was working, I'll let him know! I think he is going to try and become a trader on here soon?

B9NKO

Reaction score
Any news on these bumpers?

Group buy possible?
Well I didn't really get any response towards the bumpers so I only ordered 2! One if them is provisionally sold so I have got one left if anyone is interested? Won't know the full price until next week

Reaction score
Country
Definitely get your mate to sign up for trader status, those kits are amazing and in my opinion THE best kit for S15's ever. Its safe to say when I get my Silvia this kit will be ordered!!!!!

*any more pictures of the rest of the kit fitted to your S15???