What's new

cheap bumper

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hey guys had a run in with a rabbit on a 50 mph road on my way home and my bumper is pretty mashed,any ideas where I can get a cheap bumper from.
Might try to fiberglass it but still seems like a good opportunity to try a new look for a bit lol

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Could see how much Martin from Carbonkit wants for the vertex - failing that, epr do very cheap kits for an apparent slight trade off on fitment, but the ones I have seen fitted ok

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers buddy,vertex front is nice but fancy something a little different.
As you say I guess the trade off will be the fitment/quality!
Will see what's about and assess the options. Bloody wabbit!!!! Lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have found a c west front bumper really cheap,can anyone tell me if I need wide front fenders to run this bumper? Any pics also would be useful,without fenders as I have a few pics with already

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
It run onto the grass then thought it would be funny to jump into my bumper!
Gotta look on the bright side I wanted to change the kit anyways

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thing is I have seen a few with the vertex now so wanna go a different route even though I love it!!!
What uras kit do you have? I have Sourced a replica c west front for 120 delivered which is bargains tbf

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I have to be honest and say I can't see the c-west sitting well with the rest of the kit... Uras would work perfectly with it though, either that or origin aggressive but thier not cheap mate....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I have to agree think I wuld need to change at least the skirts to make it look decent.
Still looking about atm even if the c west just goes on for a bit whilst I have my bumpEr repaired /sprayed.
Would look inot other kits but have to service insure and tax my type r next month so looking for a quick fix tbh

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
someone help make my mind up please!!i have found 2 bumpers i like they are the same price just a question of taste i guess
one i havent seen on a 15 before the pic i have is on a 13.5 looks nice though and isnt too different to my bumper just with a few more vents in
utf-8BSU1HXzQzNjAuanBn.jpgutf-8BaW1hZ2VzLmpwZw.jpgutf-8BRkIxMDMuanBn.jpgutf-8BMTk5OS1VcC1OaXNzYW4tUzE1LUctRm9yY2UtRnJvbnQtQnVtcGVyLTJEci1GaWJlcmdsYXNzLTE3MDkxLU5JUzE5OS.jpg

or the c west bumper

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have seen one fitted with out wide arches with just vertex sideskirts and rear bumper and looks sweet! I have apic will try up load it later on!
Think I am gonna go for it!!!!!!!!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cool - I love that front bumper... if I could have a fresh S15 to work on and start over again I would have gone for the entire C-West wide arch goodies lol :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah it does look nice,I came very close to buying the new vertex edge kit but I have been put off widebodies after seeing a few,cracks and warped arches,think I will keep as much metal involved as possible!!