What's new

Its gone.....

M

Meddy

Well folks thats it, the S15 has just gone, well at least provisionally as I have a deposit and the chap will be picking it up today or tomorrow, so everyone welcome Dammsy (Who is a recent member on here) to S15 ownership. :wave:

I guess I should feel happy but Im not too sure at the minute. Not looking forward to watching it drive away. :eek:

Oh well I'm sure I'll still hang about annoying you all and it shouldnt be long until Im in another Silvia albeit a slightly older one. I may go for a PS13 yet Yakko. :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
To bad you had to sell it.
But you can always get another :thumbs:

I was a little suprised it didn't sell faster. You put it up for a real bargain price.
But then again. It's alot of money for someone to be having in the bed-sheets.

I hope you stay on the forum even though you're not an S15 owner anymore.

A PS13 would be lovely. I like them alot. But S15 looks better :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You should have stripped it off aftermarket parts and sell it like a stockie :nod:
And then sell the parts on here for very very cheap prices :D

M

Meddy

Yakozan said:
You should have stripped it off aftermarket parts and sell it like a stockie :nod:
And then sell the parts on here for very very cheap prices :D
Yes but Im too lazy. :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well u can always stick around we welcome whenever mate :thumbs:
and good luck with a new car if u gte a ps13 remember to come a show it off to us get a S15 front for it hehehe :D
and welcome to dammsy aswell :wave:

J

Jono

Congratumiserations mate! :) :(

At least the car will be going to someone who's gonna join the OC... that's great.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Aw man, still gutted you had to sell it, and wish you had stripped it, i'd of had the PFC and would of saved me getting the car mapped :D - Bring on the RPS13 thrashings.......

Glad its gone to a good home, welcome to Dammsy, even though we know the car you stil need to post up pictures of it :nod: :wave:

M

Meddy

Yeah thanks guys. It was a tough decision, but I think the right one. :nod:

I cant deny I will miss her though. :cry:

I get to go shopping for something else though which I love so not all bad. :indiff:

Reaction score
mine

hello all :wave: ,im dammsy the new owner.love the car meddy its great apart from having to clean the wheels every 2 minuites while the rest of the car is clean.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:no:

With the power you're running, you want one of these:

Project Mu
Red Stuff (very dusty)
Ferodo DS2500 (very dusty)
Porterfield

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Black stuff are crap. Getting some decent pads on the back will make a noticable difference.

Red Stuff are warmed after about a minute or two. Still stop fine before that. You just have to press harder...

Reaction score
not sayin theres anything wrong with them there good just thought of green stuff for brake dust reasons and white wheels.it definately moves :nod: so it wants to stop well too

M

Meddy

dammsy said:
not sayin theres anything wrong with them there good just thought of green stuff for brake dust reasons and white wheels.it definately moves :nod: so it wants to stop well too
Yep the black stuff rears arent the best. I put them on as at the time it was all I could get quickly. If your bothered about dust Id lose the DS2500 fronts as well and keep them incase you do any track work.

Glad your happy with the car mate. :thumbs: Also glad it went to a good home. :nod:

On another note Ive found its replacements as well. A lovely :hurl: Focus C-Max 2.0 diesel for the wife and an S14a with Kouki gear for me. :cool:

So it doesnt look like Im going to be Silvialess for long. :D