Its gone.....

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
So you went with the S14a instead of the S13..
Well can't blame you. It's a newer car and the price difference isn't that big (I think, never really checked).

Bet you regret not stripping the S15 on aftermarket parts which could fit the S14 :D

Reaction score
Meddy said:
dammsy said:
not sayin theres anything wrong with them there good just thought of green stuff for brake dust reasons and white wheels.it definately moves :nod: so it wants to stop well too
Yep the black stuff rears arent the best. I put them on as at the time it was all I could get quickly. If your bothered about dust Id lose the DS2500 fronts as well and keep them incase you do any track work.

Glad your happy with the car mate. :thumbs: Also glad it went to a good home. :nod:

On another note Ive found its replacements as well. A lovely :hurl: Focus C-Max 2.0 diesel for the wife and an S14a with Kouki gear for me. :cool:

So it doesnt look like Im going to be Silvialess for long. :D

yeah its gone to a good home.id post pics on here but duno how to on this site.got some good pics of my bro's s14 aswell.your new one looks good :thumbs:

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
They're pimpin'

Aieeee! :D

Yakozan said:
So you went with the S14a instead of the S13..
Well can't blame you. It's a newer car and the price difference isn't that big (I think, never really checked).

Bet you regret not stripping the S15 on aftermarket parts which could fit the S14 :D
Yep. Actually went over to have a look at a Sil80, but it wasnt that tidy and price wise was more than the 14a will cost even though its lower mileage and newer. :confused: Just got to wait for it to get to England now. :(

Dont regret not stripping the S15 as to be honest I dont think I would have been happy to sell it like that. Better it goes in a state where I know everything has been done properly. Id rather start again with the 14a. :nod:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I thought you were going to get something you could bad use, i.e. an S13, that car looks good (for an S14a :p), not a car i'd be happy to throw about :no: