What's new

S15 on ebay, Anyones on here ?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, that belongs to a member on here. I've met him, he's a nice lad. Can't comment on the car vastly as I only saw it at a glance. His user mane is similar to his ebay name but I don't think he's posted in a while.

I

invisible man

looks like an awesome car but the non MOT is putting me off a bit, has anyone got any info on the car at all ?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Looks like a good car and the spec is good. No mot isn't that off putting, it's not hard to check the actual chassis for rot but tbh for 9500 he's gonna have to get his finger out and get it mot'd if he wants it to sell. Simple really, demand a new one as a condition of sale :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
One quick method I use to judge the overall condition of the car is by looking for rust along the wheel arch seams in the engine bay. Sounds random but it's usually a good indication as if rust has worked its way through there, it's likely to be in many other places too.

I

invisible man

thanks for the info peeps, also what things should i be looking for engine wise ? wether its mechanically ok etc ?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
There's a buyers guide in the useful links that has all the information you will need.