What's new

What does the future have in store for your S15?

Reaction score
Country
Was thinking earlier I wonder how many people on here feel the same as me and what does everyone have in store for theirs..

I for one don’t want to ever sell my S15, the only reason Id' sell really is if I were desperately broke and it was a forced sale, or I decided to go for my dream car the R34 Skyline. :nod:

The S15 is another one of my dream cars (the more affordable realistic dream car) and i love everything about it, I have lots planned from wheels all the way to specific engine mods and exterior styling...it will take ages for me to do what I want due to cost etc. but I don’t mind as I don’t plan on getting rid.

Over the next few years my plan is as follows -

2011 -

Finish what I’m doing atm and drive it!
Wheels

2012 -

Finish paying off the car which will give me an extra £300.00 a month
HSD or CS2 Coilovers
Blitz Nur spec or HKS Hi Power
Some juicy brakes (K-Sport, D2 or some big Brembos)
Take it up to stage 2 with a Nistune and relevant engine mods.
Alignment (different arms and arbs)
Diff
Fit either a kit or bigger over fenders and rear spats.
Rear lights
Take it to a DWYB :D

What does everyone else have in store for theirs? Do you plan to keep for a long time or sell? Was it a dream car of yours? Are you happy with it?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice thread mate,I havea lot of down time at work and unlimited internet on my phone which adds up to a massive lsit of bits to buy lol,I don't intend to sell mine in the near future unless unforseen circumstances dictate otherwise,needless to say I have about 7-8 k worth of bits I "need " lol all the way from turbo,injectors up to new bodykit and respray.
Also want to do the underside like you have been doing but that depends more on me getting my house sorted and having a nice area to work in,I am in no rush anyways there is a long term plan in place so fingers crossed it all goes to plan!

Reaction score
Country
Well my Spec S is up for sale, I was planning to fit my C West bodykit and convert her to a 5 speed manual and an engine swap ( Sr20det engine ).

Now I think the best way really is just to buy a Spec R. That I would love to turn into a proper drift car lol.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
I don't think i can bring myself to ever sell my S15, waited so long for one and it's been my dream car above everything else since i saw one in early 2000. I do want a porsche panamera and some form of VIP cra in my garage alongside it too though :D

C

Controll3d

Bit plans for it...

2011/2012
- Yashio Factory Led Tail Lights
- Front Strut brace, Cusco or Nismo
- Replace speakers. They are in bad shape
- New Bride seat for me. :D Driver seat is already Bride, but it got couple tears and bit wrong colour.
- Get front bumper fixed or replaced
- Maybe new coilovers for Winter. BC or CS2.

S15 was my dream car. Been for years and can't even think of selling it. Most of my dream cars are "cheap"/affordable anyway. :thumbs:

It's been great so far and only planning to build it with quality brand parts. Keep it rather stock aswell. :)

Jay

Reaction score
atm the main plans i have revolve around a major bare metal respray, to put right the last of the bodge jobs done by previous owners. after that? maybe new coillies then more power!

S

S15 SILVIA

Loads I want to do to mine, but buying and renovating my first house has taken priority at the mo, and probably will until bout 2012.
When things are back to normal I plan on getting coilovers, arms, rear arches rolled finally. Exhaust, filter, intercooler, map, flock or retrim lower dash as there are a few marks which p!ss me off, and spoil the interior. Plus would like to get the rear bumper painted, as it has a couple of marks, and has been painted before, great paintwork, just slightly off shade. Done my head in ever since I got it. :)
And breathe.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Strip the current one and sell the parts :nod:

New one to be collected next week :cool:

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
In no particular order;

-New Coilovers, I'm not happy with my Tein's.
-Buy the adapter kit so I can install my Z32 transmission.
-Different exhaust manifold so I can switch to an external wastegate and run more boost.
-Wider tires, My 235's are stretched too much on my 9.5j's and don't grip well enough. I'd like 255's all around but not sure if I could tuck that under the stock fenders.
-Get all the small body work done, scratches, etc.