What's new

Bad news.....about my car...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
right try and repaired the copper washer on the turbo outlet pipe and its not the seal its the damn return pipe from the turbo to where ever it leeds too as have check ti out properly now the heat sheild one the manifold is cracked aswell on two side and both me and my mate think its due to the knock formt he back which has shocked it all the way up which has cracked the pipe ......
any susgestions???

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Hmm. That was what I originally warned about. :(

Have you had the bodywork done yet? If not, speak to the insurance and explain the situation. The repair should be covered under the same claim. You need to get a proper assessment done of that area of the engine to be sure of all the damage.

Regarding the heat shield, that might not be anything. They crack quite easily. Getting a replacement return may be the problem if you have to get one from Nissan. That was a 'never ordered before' part when I tried to get one for the first S15. May be easier to take the original to somewhere that can make them up. Did this last time. However, I was lucky that a race team was in the unit next to the one doing the repairs...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
no havent had the bodywork done yet having it done weds...call the insurance guys up they r looking into it now...and call the bodyshop to let them know as i told them when i took the car in aswell.. so they have known about the leak since then anyway its not something i am making up to get them fixing it ......hopefully get some news today

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
That should definetly go under the same insurance claim.

But who knows what insurance companies think sometimes.
I hope they don't give you a hard time.

I thought you would have used up all your bad luck by now :(

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nope its still hanging about went to mc d to get some food and a milkshake guess what get all the damn way home and i bloody drop the milkshake on the floor aswelll.................. :cry:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
nope its still hanging about went to mc d to get some food and a milkshake guess what get all the damn way home and i bloody drop the milkshake on the floor aswelll.................. :cry:
Forget the car issues man.... this is bad luck :cry: :eek: :cry:

J

just_laze

I think you're going to have great difficulty selling your S15 if you ever plan to, i mean, look at the bad luck it's brought you... just slit your wrists now, get it over with lol.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
just_laze said:
I think you're going to have great difficulty selling your S15 if you ever plan to, i mean, look at the bad luck it's brought you... just slit your wrists now, get it over with lol.
Why would he want to sell it?

Just find a decent excorscist and you'll be alright :p

Seriously though.
I hope you won't sell it.