What's new

Formula Drift - Round 4 - The Gauntlet (Wall, New Jersey)

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys,

As i'm working over in the US at the moment, thought it would be rude not to try and watch some Formula D while i'm here, as i'm on the East coast the only stop on the tour in my neck of the woods was New Jersey (round 4) last weekend, so though i'd post some pics.

It was hot as hell but saw some quality action on the track...

Meguiars Stand with R35 in Meguiars Wraptivo CF effect skin, plus some Greddy engine goodies

Mental 350Z

Dai Yoshihara s13 with 650bhp V8

S14.5

more on the next thread

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Formula Drift - Round 4 - The Gauntlet (Wall, New Jersey) pt4

part 4

The battle between Gittin and Pawlak was awesome, Pawlak all over Gittin Jr for both rounds, not even a 'one more time', qua

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have merged the thread to keep them all together. Looks like you had an awesome time. Thanks for the pics.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
The Hankook girls.....Am I the only one thinking to ask if you have any more pics of them :wack: haha!

Reaction score
Country
lol. only a few, plus i found a few others of interest....

There was a big NOS Energy Drink stand in the pit area and they had two large drums filled with NOS drinks in ice/water, evil sh*t drink but it was free !!!, well caffinated by the end of the day, lol. Also to get you to drink the evilness, they had girls al over the place.

Exedy were giving away free stuff, plus different girls all the time tying Exedy bamdana around your neck, gotta love America....

Inside of a S14.5 pro drift

It was busy....

Not much S15 action, but a couple of S15 vs 350Z

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the pictures...I haven't been in a while (I went with some friends a few years ago road trip style).