Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I got mine from perfectrun :)
Make sure you wear armored gloves when fitting one, Damn those braided hoses are nasty. :(

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Some installation photos:

I can safely say that they are a right PITA the fit. If you can find a long socket to go over the adapter nozzles and onto the hex fittings, your job will be made a lot easier. Trying to tighten the ones on the engine block is not nice. Spanners, grips, whatever - nothing will fit in the space...

S

Speedy

Thanks for the pictures :thumbs: I must mad when i say "i am looking forward to the first oil change" lol Defo only first time as the relocation kit makes life so much easier.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Speedy said:
Thanks for the pictures :thumbs: I must mad when i say "i am looking forward to the first oil change" lol Defo only first time as the relocation kit makes life so much easier.
My oil changed itself with this kit :(
Luckily I was in the garage when it happened and my oil-pressure gauge warned me in time.

Used a Mahle filter for a 200SX S14. Won't be doing that again.
Could be that I've got the wrong filter. The S14 is supposed to have two different ones.

Took the kit to a shop and tried a few different filters untill I found one that fitted.
However, I sold the kit anyway.

S

Speedy

Ive seen that happen before, one of the other Mazda techs didnt remove the rubber seal on the old filter and fitted the new one started it up and wondered why oil was at his feet :nod: I couldnt help but laugh.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Speedy said:
Ive seen that happen before, one of the other Mazda techs didnt remove the rubber seal on the old filter and fitted the new one started it up and wondered why oil was at his feet :nod: I couldnt help but laugh.
My "oilchange" was abit more dramatic.
Revved the engine abit in the garage and pop... Oil gauge warning turns on. I quickly stop the engine. Open the door and see a pool of oil under the car.
Opened the bonnet to see that my engine is covered with oil. The relocation kit made the oil spray on the inside of the bonnet and from there all over the engine... It was very fun to clean it up :(

No harm done though. Except loosing 4Liters of expensive Motul 300V oil with about 400km on it and the threads on the bad oil filter :mad:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The oil filter has had a string of different part numbers since the S14. However, so long as they are Nissan, they are all the same. The only differences are the different models printed on the box. If you get one now, it won't have the S14 or S15 on it. It had the S15 on it about 3 years ago. Its got the Z33 on it though...

Reaction score
the kits on perfectrun come with oil coolers too,.... i don't require the cooler, is there anywhere that i can get just the relocator? or do i have to buy the kit???

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just send them an enquire. They sourced one for me so they should be able to do the same for you :)
And unlike nengun, perfectrun answers their e-mails. :thumbs: