What's new

Vertex/origin Front bumper grill issues.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The vertex bumper on my car looks amazing, apart from the area in the middle just under the bonnet, you can see through to the front crossmember and it looks unfinished. Are there any grills or intakes that are already designed to fit?

I've had ago with some black mesh but it's hard to make it look good, so i took it off. Here's a pic so you can see the area I'm taking about.

Reaction score
I have same front bumper and think it looks best mesh less. You can see the beam behind granted but not from a little distance

J

JapanS15

I think the uneveness under the headlights would bother me more. No mesh looks better IMO.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I have the same bumper and that gap has never really bothered me. Probably as you can only see the gap if you crouch down in front of the car..

J

JapanS15

Yeah, it's not that bad to be honest. My S14 front bumper was way worse, but it was also a drift car and I didn't give a rats @ss about it.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Put an ARC oil cooler up there and you're set ;).
I like that idea best! Performance and style in one! Great shout. Yes the unevenness of the bumper is gay but 1) you kinda gotta expect that with aftermarket crap and 2) atleast it's evenly uneven on both sides!:)

J

JapanS15

HaHaHa, so true. It's really not that bad though. ARC is nice, but expensive!! There are some cheaper alternatives out there.