Banned traitor??!! :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lmao ok I bet it was Craig??? :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Whoever put my title as above: Banned traitor why??

I've only gone and sold the Stagea, got myself a nice little Lexus IS200 Sport daily driver (ok she's got Meister R coilover system - thanks Speed Factory :thumbs: plus Top Secret style front lower lip and AVS 17" rims)... and...

two weeks ago I purchased a near standard S14a 200SX from Derby which is now being kept at Gav's Speed Factory ready for 6 point rollcage (purchased Apex one off SXOC), Bride Zeta III bucket (mint used item thanks to Mitto), Bride Vios III (mint used off Driftworks), loads of Japspeed suspension goodies including Daiyama coilovers as well as D2 330mm front brake kit (thanks Speed Factory again!!), Whiteline ARB's front + rear (off SXOC), Apexi Power Intake + 19 row oil cooler with filter relocation + Nismo GT500 gear knob + x2 sets of TRS 4 point harnesses (all thanks to Dan @ SRB Power) :D

Hello project... see you all on a track near you... soon :wave:

James :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
James mate, at least you should do a S15 front end conversion on your S14 to be not banned from S15OC :)))

Reaction score
Country
Total legend dude! We gotta have the S14a & S15 doors touching full on broadside around Pod ;) no damages though please! haha :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Buy your old one back and all will be forgiven :wack:
What he said ;)

EDIT: I love it when Craig gets blamed for everything :rotfl:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I like the way I get blamed straight away! As if I would do a thing like that.. :p

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I should have my S14 on the road end of next month after getting a few things sorted ;) least I will be getting some sideways action this year in wait of the s15

Looking forward to seeing what this beast ends up being like james :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lmao thanks guys... love the digs at the S14 ownership... you should make yourselves heard on SXOC miaaaow that'll go down well with their admins haha :D :p

Funny thing is as long as I'm not really banned I will be showing and discussing my project on HERE rather than SXOC... I could do without 'it's a boost leak' comment everytime I need a bit of help hehe... also this is an awesome forum when Craig isn't taking the pi$$ out of me lol :p or should I say Meddler and Craig (sometimes)... haha love it!!

Will keep you guys posted and yes, yes did think long and hard about S14.5 as part of the project... spoke to Dan and the sums were getting towards £2k just for conversion. Think the S15 lights are over £600 alone and I need straight off an S15 carbon bonnet plus conversion front wings etc. I reasoned that being a track car, if I ever damaged the front end (which is more than likely!) then I don't want to have to pay over the odds to sort it all out.

I might change my mind at some point but first off it's just getting it all looking sexy and ready for tarmac action as an S14a and we'll see ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
look forward to seeing the progress with this mate,glad you are staying on the site
what bumper istha on the 14.5 its fierce!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Lol :)
Well it wasn't me.
Just noticed I'm a "Sweedish chef" nowadays. :D
Gonna try to log on here more often. feels like an eternity ago I posted something.. And even longer since I posted something helpful :eek:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol ichigo :p

Yako!!! Good to see you back on here... yes you're right it's been a damn long ass while since you were last on this forum lol :D