What's new

Front Bumpers from Japan and other parts

Reaction score
Country
Hey

Just got in touch with my mate from Japan (been difficult for him after whats happened but all good) and asked him if he can get hold of any bumpers for an S15. He said he can and has emailed me some pics.

I know alot of people are after the OEM Aero bumper and he said hes looking into it.

Im just waiting for a price for one bumper so i'll let everyone know soon as.

He also said he can get other parts so if anyone wants anything like turbos or anything just let me know.

He works for a car company and they tune up loads of jap cars.

They are aftermarket ones but you get the idea.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The tk style ones nice dude,let me know prices when u know as I am gonna need a new fron bumper soon

Reaction score
Country
No worries mate.

Ive asked the for the C-West bumper lol. I know he can get a more, he just emailed me a few.

Reaction score
Country
Hey Mitto

Ive heard about them, there products are not so good lol.
I get some more pics of the car he sells and puts on aftermarkets kits.

Reaction score
Country
Here's some more pics of the car's his company sells. To me the fitment does look good on these.

Reaction score
Country
Hey

My mate from Japan has got back to me about some prices .

All the bumpers are made of FRP not plastic. He can also get hold of the Nismo Z-Tune bumper.
That bumper is expensive he said and that comes up to £850

All other bumpers he said comes up to about £500-565

The C-West i want is gonna cost me about £700

Im not making any money out of this if anyone starts to think that lol.

I've asked him to see if it might be cheaper if i order a few bumpers in.
He is still trying to find the oem aero bumper.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
If you can afford it then 'plastic' or polyeuro will be better in the long run (usual OEM stuff is of this quality)...

FPR (fibreglass) is prone to cracking and chipping so only good for cheapskates like me looking to build a track car etc lol :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not many companies do plastic bumpers though really other than the oem,I already have a frp kit and it does look pretty poor now,but tbh don't know how long its been on the car.
Did like the front on your car,was really nice

Reaction score
Country
Hey Pegliobaglio I look into that.

Lupix your right about the plastic, im with ya on that.
I trust my mate saying there very good quality, he also gave me a hand in getting my S15 lol.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They prob will be very good quality but frp always goes the same way,either chips,ripples or u geT spider cracks in the paint unfortunately. Some people say the carbon reinforced frp is better but I think after a time they all go the same way that's life,just gives you an excuse to change it up when it starts to look shabby!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I think your right on that one mate.

I don't know why it's so hard to find a uk company which does good quality kits..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I am surprised more companies don't do plastic kits tbh as all the other kits are so flexible that even the slightest tap or a bit too much pressure on it cracks the paint. What can you do though!
The reason is probably cost more than anything,the aftermarket plastic splitter(the bottom half of the bumper) on my civic were best part of 700 quid!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
All other bumpers he said comes up to about £500-565
I hope thats shipped? A complete kit is roughly £350 from the back pages in dori-ten. The japanese replica's are as crap as anything else, infact lots of the genuine japanese parts also suck... D-Max or "Dame (meaning "don't") Max as its known as, for an example... Your friend doesn't seem to be doing you any favours man. The cheapest way is still through guys like EP Racing, or if we banded together and ordered a 20ft container full of kits between us, then maybe importing from japan, otherwise its just not practical.

The last kit i brought in from Japan was a genuine Tra-Kyoto 6666 customs, which took £2500 and 6 Months to arrive... for that, i could have designed, produced, moulded and replicated my own aero, with 2 sets of spares... Importing is a fools game imho.

Reaction score
Country
Hey

Sorry for the late replies in the bumpers. My mate has found the oem aero bumper which alot of people want.

Its has got a slight different front lip, other than that it looks like the oem one.
Also he's getting me a price lol.
Let me know what you all think.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looks cool dude,could just remove the bits either side of the centre divide on the splitter and it would look oem....
Depending on price bet these will fly out. They frp dude!?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah that's true heh.

I find out soon if they are made of FTP.