What's new

Front Bumpers from Japan and other parts

Reaction score
Country
Well finally got the price from my guy in Japan about the aero front bumper.

Its £560 this includes shipping aswel. He told me that the bumper is more expensive then shipping. This is because the quality and weight he said.
He did say that i could get a pallet for slightly cheaper but im still gutted tho.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
You say other parts too,can he buy stuff and send it cheaper than it would be to get it from places like frsport or rhd?

Reaction score
Country
Hhmmm maybe, i'll ask him.

What kind of parts where you after Chris?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
After nismo engine and gearbox mounts mainly atm loads of other stuff but they are top of the list coz gonna want to fit em before I put my fmic on.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
do i actually have to take a picture of the advert in drift tengoku to show you that £560 is too expensive for one bumper? you can get the complete kit for £350, shipping rates are the same for a bumper or a full kit if you pack correctly.

Reaction score
Country
Hey Mitto

Don't worry about it. I won't do them now so you can relax.

J

JapanS15

All the kits in Japan are FRP unless otherwise stated. I live there, I browse yahoo auctions japan. Everyone can view them on Rinkya.com with it translated. The only thing I'm not sure about is shipping. I'm shopping for a S15 with the OEM aero kit on it so I'm not stuck in this dilema again as I was with my first one.

B9NKO

Reaction score
Hey

Sorry for the late replies in the bumpers. My mate has found the oem aero bumper which alot of people want.

Its has got a slight different front lip, other than that it looks like the oem one.
Also he's getting me a price lol.
Let me know what you all think.
Just wondering if anyone is interested in these aero bumpers? I have got one and they are pretty good, price would be between £350-£400 won't know until they are brought in Japan, they would take roughly 6-8 weeks to get here