What's new

Thinking about selling :(

What to do.

• Keep the S15 and continue to be a broke dude

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell the S15, get the loan sorted and buy a Skyline R32GTR

• Sell the S15 and buy another lesser S15 (will probobly still have a small loan left to pay)

• Sell S15 and take a bigger loan and buy a Skyline R34GTR :wack:

• Sell S15 with as many stock parts as possible, sell the aftermarket parts on the forum and then get

• Total voters
J

Jono

I hope that trend continues :(

I'm so skint it hurts. At least all my payments for the month have gone out, but I've got literally no money left for food, fuel, anything... until Pay day. :( :( Mr Credit Card is having to make up the rest of the month :cry:

God I hate life :p

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Jono said:

I'm so skint it hurts. At least all my payments for the month have gone out, but I've got literally no money left for food, fuel, anything... until Pay day. :( :( Mr Credit Card is having to make up the rest of the month :cry:

I'm pretty skint too right now :)
And I've got insurance for the Golf comming up. Will have to use the credit card for that and some other stuff. I will probobly be skint for a couple of month ahead.

Really not sure I want to sell the S15. advertised it a wee bit overpriced. If I get any serious replies I might let it go.
I'm trying to figure out other ways to solve the loan problem which doesn't involve selling the S15.

V

Vandal

Yakozan said:
Jono said:

I'm pretty skint too right now :)
And I've got insurance for the Golf comming up. Will have to use the credit card for that and some other stuff. I will probobly be skint for a couple of month ahead.

Really not sure I want to sell the S15. advertised it a wee bit overpriced. If I get any serious replies I might let it go.
I'm trying to figure out other ways to solve the loan problem which doesn't involve selling the S15.
For some reason I thought of Deuce Biggalow after reading that post. Don't do anything you'll regret :p

Reaction score
Nicely said:
[BOG mode] I now understand how you youngsters can afford an S15... :nod: [/BOG mode]
That's the problem with the youth (and everyone else) of today - they want everything and have to have it right now. They finanace everything and end up paying three times the cost and then wonder why they have no money left :D

Discipline people :thumbs:

A

Autech_NZ

could you sell the golf, and tune your s15 to be fuel economical and use it as a daily driver?

then you could pay some of the capital of the loan off which would ease the intrest payments.

and you get to keep the car you love. you would also only pay for 1 lot of insurance, registration etc

Reaction score
Autech_NZ said:
could you sell the golf, and tune your s15 to be fuel economical and use it as a daily driver?

then you could pay some of the capital of the loan off which would ease the intrest payments.

and you get to keep the car you love. you would also only pay for 1 lot of insurance, registration etc
yeah, but then your baby is exposed to the elements ie dipsh1ts, thieves, tailgaters, bird poo etc :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
Autech_NZ said:

yeah, but then your baby is exposed to the elements ie dipsh1ts, thieves, tailgaters, bird poo etc :D
We also have snow here during the winter. Slippery stuff :)
And they also use salt on the roads then. I don't want to expose my precious to that.

I own about 50% of the golf. So if I was to sell it, the leftover money would only be enough to buy me another daily driver. Although the S15 has been the daily driver the last 4 month because of the good weather, and it's my only car with AC :D
The golf is in pretty good condition only having about 45000km on the odo (not bad for a 11 year old car).
So I would never get what it's worth if I tried to sell it.

Ah well. I'll see what happens.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'm a bit strapped too this month, car failed its MOT yesterday :rolleyes: also got insurance to renew by the end of this week. Have a trackday at Knockhill (not in my car ;)) and need a hotel for the night before, planning on going to the states in Oct....... its all money atm.

I have some savings, but i try not to dip into that and havnt for about 5-10 years now :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just spent an hour on nengun to try and figure out how much it would cost to spec a stock S15 to what i have now.
Only the freight would be over 800 euros :wack:

Not really sure that selling is a good solution.
Might consider other things.
Hmm, Anyone interested in a set of speed bleeders for the brakes ;)

K

kieran

yakozan........you know it makes sense :thumbs:

no :thumbs: stand in the corner for thinking such thoughts :p

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
kieran said:
yakozan........you know it makes sense :thumbs:

no :thumbs: stand in the corner for thinking such thoughts :p
*off to the corner in my office*

i just had to look at this for a while to change my mind :)

To be able to keep it, I'll stop the modifying for a while. The only thing on the list for next year is an oil-cooler.
Maybe new rear-lights and a bodykit if someone was to throw a bag of money at me :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You know it make sense, you will enjoy the mods more if you have to wait to get them instead of doing them all in a one'r :thumbs: