What's new

essential......

A

andy_ad567

away to buy a s15 in the summer. any essential upgrates to mae to the car before i blast around the roads? cheers guy. ps not things like better exhaust ect but things that need changed as make the car perform/ handle/ run better.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
When I first got mine I did engine, gearbox and diff oils, spark plugs, oil and fuel filters.

If you want better handling then best to get all the camber, traction and toe arms changed for fully adjustables, bigger anti roll bars, strut brace, coilovers, and then go get a laser align setup done.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'd say one of the first things to get sorted is a set of Ferodo DS2500 brake pads... these are immense... made a massive difference to braking (even with stock brake discs) for my former S15 and now got them in my Stagea they are significantly better than the Brembo pads that were already on there!! :wack:

For around £140 (front set of pads) it will make braking so much better and with more confidence. Can use for everyday - only requires a bit of heat but they BITE!! They are designed for fast road and occasional track use ;)