What's new

Opinions wanted-Hellaflush an s15

Jay

Reaction score
i hate the whole hellaflush thing, in every car i been in that has had it done, it has trashed the handling and made the ride uncomfortable. its for chavvy golfs and saxos.

also doing this leads to your tyres getting eaten every 1000 miles..... just my tuppence worth

Reaction score
I've recently fitted my Rotas with the kind of stance in the picture with totally standard bodywork, no scrapes yet, wish i could get it lower though!

Reaction score
Country
I followed a scoobyroo up the main street of hamilton (NZ) the other day he had the hellaflush thing going with matt blue wheels against a white bodypaint, and i watched the looks on drivers faces as he went by, two lanes each way road. they were all shaking there heads as his car bumped with every little thing in the road, this camber was / /----- -----\ \ all of his passengers must of had sore arses, 1 due to the ride and 2 because of being...........

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
@ Spoonman

Not matt blue smurf blue lol. Haha that guys a mate of mine and ive driven around in the car quite abit. TBH the ride is not as bad as you would expect. Took it for a thrash around the back country of whangamata a while ago and the only thing that id complain about is the noise it made on sharp corners at speed as the outside lip of the rim (not the rubber) hit the guard. All that aside though it looks effing awesome!

Ps i Resent the because of being.... comment lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
@ Spoonman

Not matt blue smurf blue lol. Haha that guys a mate of mine and ive driven around in the car quite abit. TBH the ride is not as bad as you would expect. Took it for a thrash around the back country of whangamata a while ago and the only thing that id complain about is the noise it made on sharp corners at speed as the outside lip of the rim (not the rubber) hit the guard. All that aside though it looks effing awesome!

Ps i Resent the because of being.... comment lol.
because of being predestined to be using lower lumber support cushions in 10 - 15 years, what did you think i was getting at? :)
I work with some people that are all about lowest & hardest, all the way or not at all! fix that problem by giving it more jandel "my cef is da sick most driftest RBpwerd in da y-cat-to" , kind of thing. im just past it, but not so past it i want a V8 holden..

Reaction score
Country
because of being predestined to be using lower lumber support cushions in 10 - 15 years, what did you think i was getting at? :)
Haha oh i must have mis-interpreted that then lol. I believe you can have good fitment and still maintain the ride/handling though. Its all about finding the 'happy median' your after i supose.

Reaction score
What is hellaflush? Is it a reasonably lowered car with flush wheels?

Mine's lowered so much the tyres are inside the arch, without stretch, but I don't get problems rubbing at the moment but i've yet to give it some around corners.