What's new

Opinions wanted-Hellaflush an s15

Reaction score
Daylight pics please, I have TE37 18X9.5 +12mm and contemplating putting them on now since the R34 is sold. What do ya reckon, no or yes, thinking about trying to get a weaker pair for the front that are still Brembo friendly.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
stiffer springs or more preload will fix that arch roof problem
thats not really a practical solution as it's allowing the low ride to have a negative effect on handling... the real solution is re-tubbing the inner arch for clearance, although it can be problematic. currently i've having to re-tub the re-tubbing :D

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Daylight pics please, I have TE37 18X9.5 +12mm and contemplating putting them on now since the R34 is sold. What do ya reckon, no or yes, thinking about trying to get a weaker pair for the front that are still Brembo friendly.
you'll have to do a bit of a fender pull to get them under, even when running 225/235 40s. will look awesome though! way nicer than the GTR wheels imho.

Reaction score
Country
thats not really a practical solution as it's allowing the low ride to have a negative effect on handling... the real solution is re-tubbing the inner arch for clearance, although it can be problematic. currently i've having to re-tub the re-tubbing :D
I wasnt serious mate, due to the fact that going hellaflush for stance is not practicality, which is why i said before that he should go lower. :)

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
if you fit the right parts, super low and "hellaflush" is WAY better than any other set up really. i think you might be suprised by a car with a ton of rollcentre correction! :D