What's new

wheel opinions please

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Alright guys, I have been offered an amazing price on a set of fully forged rims,18's good offset they are brand new,only reason my mate is sorting them so cheap is they are discontinued ,I either need new rims or to refurb mine,just not sure if this style of wheel will suit the car though,normally would go for a chunky spoke design but they are so cheap and forged think it might be worth doing anyways,let me know what you think. Will prob spray the face of the spokes body colour ..

I just really can't make my mind up I like the wheel just not sure if it will suit the car,any opinions, or pics of s15 with similar wheels much appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yes I think they will look good, just depends on your style. I know what your mean when you can't make you mind up..

Pic of Garage Boso S15, as I think the wheels look simlar..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
yeah they are pretty similar,look quite nice i love the style and they are forged which is a bonus ,its just i have to say definate yes or no ,cant see how they look on the car first which is annoying as he would usually offer thm up to the car for me so i can see what i think,but this is a one off take em or leave em
other wheels i have been looking at are these..
more expensive but different...

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Just get them and if you don't like them, I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling them on, and you might even make a little profit if you are getting a very good deal..