What's new

insurance due in a week

Reaction score
Country
so as the title says my insurance is due very soon in a week or so and i was wondering what companys are offering good qoutes i have a massive list of companys from off here but just wondered if there was any new ones out there?
at the moment im with sky insurance im 24 3yr ncb 3points(nearly done now) and they are offering me £1397 fully comp payed outright.

if you think you know another company that will better this qoute please let me know :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
my renewal with Flux was around the £1600 mark myself at the time 21 and 4 years ncb and 3 points, fingers crossed its down a bit by the time its back on the road :wack:

Reaction score
Country
ye my mate who owned a s14 said flux was pretty good for him as hes younger than me so i may have to give them a bell tomorrow but they usually aint too good for me but who knows they mite be in a good mood haha

Reaction score
Sky were pretty good with me, £100 cheaper than Flux, I think I paid £890 fully comp with mods declared, agreed value of £9k, 5k miles, European cover, insured on any other vehicle and a few other things. I am 25 though and had 5 years no claims, with a couple of naughties on my licence.

I

ibizatom

If you have driver rwd cars for a minimum of a year, try Greenlight and A-Plan. Usually really really good.

Not wanting to advertise (or get in trouble with the owners of the forum), but I also run a car club where we have a few insurance discounts with Sky Insurance (20% Discount) and A-Plan (10% Discount).

If anything else, check out Bell Insurance. That's who I am with for my R34 Skyline and they did me a really good quote for my age, where I live and my 3 years ncb. Worth a shot if anything. :)

All the above are good with mods also. :)

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Called Sky insurance today, was impressed with the quote enough that i took it right there. £800, for full comp & euro cover plus business use + all the other norms.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
That's a good quote dude!! :)

Mine is currently around the £1100 mark but that's with points on my licence (don't know why lol)... and a claim a few years back before I had S15 :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Wel I rang A plan and they are going to call me back when I don't know might have to call them again.mce quoted me double my original renewal haha.going to try flux later and few others and see if I get any joy

Reaction score
Country
rang a plan again and they were stil waiting for qoutes to come back to them or something so no luck there :( but flux managed to get hundred cheaper so might have to haggle with sky now and see if they can match or better yet beat it :D

Reaction score
Country
well in the end adrian flux managed to get it down to 1250 and my current insurer sky matched it so im happy enough for now .a plan finally rang back and told me if i was on the right side of 25 it would be around 600 so roll on next year i think :D