What's new

S15 Rear lights

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Defo looks to me like they have tinted the standard lights mate,easy enough to do!looks pretty good though have to say, I was thinking of doing something similar with my lights but bodycolour.....

Other option is the crystal 50/50 lights you can get in smoked finish, they would be quite similar
http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af238/zml1010/14042010.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ya i'd say its defo a tint job too. Was looking at both types of 50/50 lights couldn't make my mind up but since seeing this photo think i'll be doing a tint job. Black on the top half and would have to red tint the bottom half to get rid of the clear reverse light part. Easy enough job, and i've never seen it done to a car only the one in the photo so something unique enough as well! (cheaper too obviously haha)
Edit: Just realised that the photo actully might be a photoshop job. **** it still gonna do it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Do it mate, simple way to improve the rear lights would defo look sweet! Just don't go too heavy on the tint,its an mot fail if it changes the colour of the light and I don't think you are supposed to spray reflectors/brakes but if its red doubt it will be a problem tbh

Reaction score
Ya 2 cans of spray tint and a roll of masking tape, simples! Ya the nct in Ireland are dicks about that sort of thing but i have another set of standard lights there that i can change for the test.