What's new

Gauging interest: S15 Aero rear spats

Reaction score
Country
yeah sorry bout that guys had to come off them as dean sayes, but back on them now and should have all pics up some time this evening, cheers

Reaction score
Country
my photo bucket wont let me copy the img code for some reason so hopefully dean would be able to post a pic here for us,

Reaction score
Country
cheers mate,

**** With regards the pics the black one is my copy and the silver one oem, the quality is excellent and it is as exact to the genuine as you can get and the edges are trimmed perfectly, with regards the fit i have checked the angles and they are the same as genuine - some of this was down to building the mould over few weeks adding layers for a slow cure which means the mould has pretty much no warping over the original part. I doubt you would find a better copy anywhere on these -- the finish is the black gelcoat from the mould as these very good moulds there are no imperfections so the bodyshop would just have to prime and colour them.

'' Anyway they are available now and will keep the price as it was for the first 5 sets and see from there as there is a fair bit of time perfectly trimming the top edges ''

The first set is already sold to marcus, if anyone would like a pair pm me and ill send the paypal details.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
ill def get some, but its gonna be the second week in april before i have money to spend on them, whats the postage to Irealand on them?

Reaction score
Country
will have some more pics up in a bit

postage to ireland is about £15 mate, cheers

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
apologies for the delay, martin sent me over these pics much earlier this evening but i've been at work...

:)

Reaction score
Country
Tomorrow i think marcus im just trimming the other side one now as last night i only had time to do the one in the pic, so ill arrange the delivery with ups later for them to collect tomorrow.

Cheers mate :)

Reaction score
Country
Just to confirm the price on these are £142.50 delivered in the UK -- £150.00 delivered to ireland -- £155 delivered europe/overseas

a few sets gone now already which is cool, cheers

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
got any detailed pictures of them fitted yet?

Reaction score
Country
Not yet as i havnt managed to keep a set yet the first couple already sold so just had to ship them straight off but will see if deans about on the next set to try on his bumper which should be the weekend.

Remember though im selling these with refund policy anyway if you have any problems :)

Reaction score
Country
just seen your in aus so with the postage that doesnt mean much, also delivery maybe bit a bit more to aus but not too bad,

Ill get the fitted pics up asap

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah, that is why I would like to see the pics. It would be a PITA to send them back if I wasn't happy (not saying I wouldn't be, but you can understand)