What's new

Radiator options advice please

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Think that's what I am going to go for mate tbh looks best value,just waiting to see if they have stock,cheers for everyones input !

Reaction score
A Koyorad is worth every single extra penny without a shadow of a doubt

If I didn't go for that, I would go for an Apex Performance

I wouldn't recommend a Japspeed one

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers for the info dude think I am gonna check the apex rad as even if summin did go wrong I could be 3 or 4 of them for the same price as a koyo lol!!!

Reaction score
I recently bought a Japspeed rad to replace my split Apex one and they're not the same. I'm guessing the Apex rad split because I had no coolant in it over the winter due to changing the turbo and not using the car. I tried to order another one a couple of weeks back but there's no stock till May I was told so I bought the Japspeed one instead and the fit is far from perfect, it doesn't line up with the support brackets atall and I'm seeing higher oil temps, nothing dangerous though, compared to the Apex rad.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
The japspeed are 50mm triple core aren't they? I am leaning toward the apex atm just not sure I will be able to wait that long for it.
Autobahn88 do one too that looks good quality best price I have found is 180 so far I am very indecisive bout things like this as u can probably tell!
Hopefully apex will have an answer for me today about their rads and that may help me make my mind up!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Autobahn88 stuff is normally really good quality. I have their FMIC and it is spot on in every respect.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ended up getting a jperformance/autobahn88 rad looks really good quality,tried apex twice in the last week to no avail so went for this instead,153 delivered and should be here tomorrow so will get some pics up when it arrives!