What's new

Advice please

S

scotty s15

im strugglin to get rid of my megane 225 so i can get an s15 and i have had an offer for a swap for a evo 6 should i? then sell the evo or swap for s15 :confused:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
You will have more chance moving an evo if its a good example! but they are nearly as hard to shift.
have you not considered going to torque gt and trading your megane in? would maby cost you a bit more in cash to what you wanted for it though the guys there are good, they offered me £5500 for my EP2 civic I sold it on auto trader for £6200 just depends how much of a time scale you want to work with, in my case I still had a few months for the car to arrive to get rid of the civic :)

S

scotty s15

ye i have thought of part x but some where only offering 4500 for megane i have got it up at 6500 maybe a little to much, but may just have to deal with it an get it gone mate

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mate it was a struggle shifting the Megane F1 230 that I got in a swap to sell off my S15...

For some reason since Christmas the prices have just dropped more and more :( If you're willing to potentially wait a long time (which seems to be the case for all performance cars) then keep price as is otherwise your better option is to be done with it and trade p/x for your S15 from Torque or any other recommended dealer on here :thumbs: