What's new

Need help with SSR Professor fitment

J

Jovansyah

Hi guys,

I was looking for a set of SSR Professors, and I just want to know if this set would fit on my S15.
Specs : Front 18x9 +29 and rear 19x10 +37.
I already have coilovers and will roll the guards.
will they be fit? any recommendation for better wheel spec or tyres?

Thanks

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the fronts will need a little bit of stretch on the tyre and maybe a small spacer to clear coilover springs, the rear may need a small spacer to clear coilover and rolled guards but those fitments aren't crazy....

J

Jovansyah

thanks mate, I really appreciate it. you have any recommended wheel spec to be able to look a bit flush, but without spacers?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
those will stick out a fair bit, the spacers are only required if they touch the suspension on the inner edge.
to go flush you'd probably be looking at about a 35 9.5 on the rear and a 30 8.5 on the front, but thats not a very aggressive fitment, just one that works well on the s15 ;)

J

Jovansyah

do you have any idea bout the disk type? if I get 8.5 +30 NR (normal disk), will that fit on stock breaks? thinking to change to bigger calipers tho.
btw, thanks again :)

Reaction score
They're Lupix's old wheels. He rad my old K-Sport 330mm brake kit under those wheels, however did run spares and overfenders I think.